Finding a temporary solution to the problemIn some cases, you might not be able to visit a service repair station for your mobile right away and under such circumstances, what you require is a temporary fix. This will tide you over for some time before you can decide how to proceed. Remember, that is a solution is not a permanent one and if you think you can skimp on the repairs, then think again because after a while, you have to take your phone to the repair center anyway. All you require for this task is clear shipping tape and you have to place it on top of the broken glass of your mobile and then trim the excess tape.
Look for viable repair options
- You should not give up looking for a cost-effective solution to your problem.
- Be sure to go to any wireless store and then take a look at the different repair options they have on offer to customers.
- Some stores will offer specialized services for your brand of phone and this is a good idea since they will be aware of what model they are dealing with.
- You must understand that repairing a broken cell phone screen is not exactly a cheap task and you should consider getting a few more months of coverage just as a precaution against future accidents.
- If your broken cell phone has not lapsed out of its warranty period, then you should definitely visit the store and get a replacement for free.